How Damteq are dealing with the COVID-19 Virus
We wanted to take some time to review our strategies and contingency plan for the Coronavirus outbreak and how we are geared to combat it, should a worst-case scenario happen.
The health and safety of our team and customers are of the utmost importance and we have a plan ready. The key points are as follows:
- As of the 16th March 2020 we are completely business as usual at the moment
- Client meetings are still going ahead both in our office and offsite
- Our offices are being cleaned thoroughly at least twice a day with anti-bacterial spray
- All doors, desks, chairs, and items are being wiped twice daily
- We are encouraging all staff and personnel to frequently wash hands and use hand sanitiser throughout the day
- Anyone with symptoms will be analysed and advised according to the government and health professional guidelines
If you are visiting our office
- We understand that you may wish to cancel or move your meeting. Please call us on 01329 565001 should you wish to move the meeting.
- We can offer video calls or conferences over the telephone should you prefer
- We will ask you to use hand sanitiser on entry to our offices
- We ask that you do not attend a meeting with us should you, your family members or anyone you have been in contact with has any symptoms
- Sadly, we ask politely that we avoid shaking hands. Alternatively, we can offer a ‘wuhan shake’ or a salute if necessary.
If we are due to visit your place of work
- We will phone you ahead of the meeting to confirm your protocol on meeting
- We will always abide by your policy whilst in your office
How Damteq are geared to the changing situation
We understand that the situation is changing all of the time.
We have a contingency in place if we are advised to work from home. Our whole business is able to run entirely remotely and we are in a good place to make this happen very quickly if this is required. If you would like any further updates from us, please do let us know.
If we are advised to work from home, we will ensure each client is contacted to go through our next steps.